Spa Tips and Advice
Awaken your senses.. Sharpen your focus.. with a few little things to keep in mind
- Please let us know about any health conditions you might have as it is critical to your enjoyment and safety.
- If you are pregnant, have high blood pressure, or a cardiovascular condition, consult your physician prior to using the spa.
- Avoid eating full meals or drinking alcohol for at least 1 hour before your treatment, but don?t arrive with hunger.
- Please check in at the spa reception at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment. You will have sufficient time to prepare youself before the treatment. We regret that late arrivals might be subject to reduced treatment time.
- Take a moment to drink a glass of water or herbal tea we serve before, during and after treatment.
- Please leave your valuable jewelry at home and take off all jewelry in the locker and keep a key with you.
- Avoid shaving for 24 hours prior to some skin treatments such as a salt glow treatment. Salt on newly shaved skin may cause irritation.
- Avoid prolonged sun exposure prior to any treatment.
- Talk to your spa therapist immediately if you are experiencing discomfort during a treatment.
- Mobile phones are not recommended in the Spa, we want you to be completely relaxed, but if you are expecting an important call, it is up to your convenience.
- During the massage, please close your eyes and take a deep and continuous breath. This will make you feel more relaxed and decompressed.
- Avoid any vigorous activity for a least one hour following all heat treatments